Oct 7, 2008

In the Morning.


Some people are morning people and some are not. I think that I am 'middle' morning person. when the alarm is sounding hitting snooze a million times is my way of waking up. It use to drive Mama Bear mad crazy when I did this and the bed was against the wall cause I would hit her to hit snooze.... *Sorry*.
Anyway, I hate getting up, so not morning person. But once I am up and at the breakfast table or in the shower my mind perks up and I get all excited about the day or a new idea pops in the 'ol thinker and I am full of energy, a morning person. Actually now that I think of it I would be more of an 'almost morning person' in that not only once the mind is going I am rearing to go but I love early morning light and the crisp morning air that is something I just love. It really is inspirational to me. What kind of person do you think you are?

I thought I would share the morning with you.
Alarm goes off at 5:55am and I hit snooze till about 6:30am or so. Then out of bed I roll. I use to them jump in the tub and awake with the splash of water but lately been doing a brisk morning walk so that now comes after the walk. Down the stairs I head for a bowl of yum and a little 'spiritual food' with some scripture reading to start my day off right. Then I plan my day while it is still just me awake in the morning silence.
At around 8am I am joined by my little buddy 'Grizzly Stampede'. We get food in him and when the rest of the gang is up we go out for the brisk walk and the day is off doing it's thing after that.

I know not real exciting but it has become a special part of my day that I actually look forward to. When I had a 'normal' job I missed a lot cause it was more of a rush to get up and out and then I was really not a 'morning person'.

So look over your day and the routines that you do and ask yourself 'why do I do that' and you might just find a small part of joy that you normally just take for granted.

Cheers,
Mr. Ray &
The Littlecrow Family

No comments: