Nov 21, 2008

All Button'd Up.


Have been away for a long while. I have been working on a side project to support the family as this collection of goods is still growing and not yet to a place were it is the only provider. (Soon, I hope) Unfortunately the project I was building had been put on hold via the powers that be. So now I have all the time of the day to refocus and make this happen.

Before the above mentioned project came into our life we had just finished our first woven shirt sample. A 100% cotton, size 2T woven shirt.


Front view.
Inside neck label detail.

Bottom hem label detail.
Back view.
Split back yoke.
Well, since there is no more distractions on my side of things we hope to begin production very soon. We can not wait to get these out into the market.

Cheers,
Mr. Ray &
The Littlecrow Family

4 comments:

designerman said...

great shirt!

Redcrow said...

Thank You!

Catherine said...

Beautiful details and workmanship! How many hours went into it? The one problem (in my opinion) with tailoring little garments is that it's difficult to charge what they're really worth in terms of labour (versus adult garments).

Love the label, everything is looking so good!

Redcrow said...

Thank you for your kind words they mean a lot coming from you! I only hope that I can be as good at this clothing building as you someday.

The actual building did not take long it was the working out the pattern that took the hours of day light away.